- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price :
- 30000 USD ($)
2500*1100*1480mm, Gross weight: 480kg, Net Weight:350kg .
Usage of c arm x ray machine :
Orthopaedics:osteopathy,diaplasis,nailingSurgery:removing foreign body,cardiac catheter, implanting pace maker, interventional therapy, partial radiography, local photography, and other work.
Feature of c arm x ray machine 1. Leading domestic level Mobile Surgical X-ray machine. Convenient connection with the Digital subtraction system.
2. World-class image processing technology software makes the image more distinct to make it more convenient for the doctors in the operation and diagnostic process. Standard DICOM interface makes it convenient to connect with the hospital information system.
3. The pulse fluoroscopy can obtain high definition image from low dose to meet the requirement of the high-precision and high difficulty microinvasive operation
4. Low radiation dose used can protect the doctor and patient.
5. Unique double foot brake controller design makes it convenient to control the instrument inside and outside the operation room. This design can also protect the health care professionals by reducing the opportunity to come into contact with the radiation.
6. Exclusive inside and outside monitor design makes it more convenient to observe the operation process either inside or outside the operation room. At the same time, this design can facilitate the outdoor teaching and the real-time observation of the surgical procedures.
7. Uniquely designed basement electric auxiliary supporting arm, ensuring safer use.
8. Specially designed portable controller, facilitating operation.
9. New-pattern frame design with a small and pleasing shape.
10.High-quality combined HF-HV X-ray generator, greatly reducing the X-ray irradiation.
11. The fluoroscopic KV and MA automatic tracking function makes the image brightness and definition shift to the best condition automatically.
12.Toshiba image intensifier is employed, stable and reliable in quality and sound in image definition.
13.Dense X-ray grid is used, further improving the image definition.
Regus,RDB Boulevard, 8th Floor, Plot K-1, Sector V, Block EP & GP, Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700091, India